TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
/ _3 H: g! }6 sQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站qafone.cc! m7 b4 _# w! ?% w( u0 Y. [
I feel so extraordinary
1 m& B- ^8 \6 f% J$ ?  k  a同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Something’s got a hold on meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站/ }* ]8 d* Y8 r/ B6 f
I get this feeling I’m in motion
8 _( y# Y) g' J4 V. XA sudden sense of libertyQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站$ j7 [7 ~. [8 y. P( v
I don’t care ’cause I’m not thereQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站6 N0 x! g/ Q3 h  i0 s7 Q2 T$ u
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow3 |% M3 T: F* Y# B" S3 l
Again and again I’ve taken too much
5 _, h2 Z' C  _. aOf the things that cost you too much同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志1 Z! E3 M- c, S4 u+ H) a+ e; ~5 \; B
I used to think that the day would never comeqafone.cc  |0 x- F1 D' s* U
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
. u7 ]9 i1 ?: n" W: s  t1 rMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near( W  p" V+ _$ K0 T) h6 Y' N
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
9 \# d" X0 h: \1 G* T% Z# JI used to think that the day would never come
. a+ i) r2 A( K7 @. F5 ]That my life would depend on the morning sun...
- W# M; f8 `9 \& d+ ]9 A* O同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志3 r2 N+ S8 H2 ?& ]" q
When I was a very small boy,qafone.cc: g4 i2 B" p2 f7 V
Very small boys talked to meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站: @5 l; t% C3 H! R
Now that we’ve grown up together  E# A0 v# @! K$ @6 s0 y: ]0 w5 Z
They’re afraid of what they seeqafone.cc" [% x1 ]$ C5 V% X& K. h7 |
That’s the price that we all pay! n; E8 q6 d# w8 F# t  K, L  r) Y
Our valued destiny comes to nothing同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 {' ^: q. g/ h6 C. J
I can’t tell you where we’re going1 f, o0 n& S# @( g0 ^
I guess there was just no way of knowing/ l4 R. M8 B+ j5 U! h5 U  T
I used to think that the day would never come
9 m4 y5 Q+ n0 z0 a9 ]3 K$ Pqafone.ccI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunqafone.cc% Y: _% Y; h- u9 G( a6 N
My morning sun is the drug that brings me nearqafone.cc4 Q. }5 f; I% x4 h" Z9 K
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
- h- u2 T6 ?8 D4 s+ f; o+ WI used to think that the day would never come
1 C! ^$ S* W0 y$ {That my life would depend on the morning sun...同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志* ~8 n" _! `) |- i% h' c0 o8 [

7 m( E  K* `6 t% g9 \1 Y3 e6 vI feel so extraordinary
! `" n1 [1 N8 n  G" s! {同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Something’s got a hold on me; T% K' q  [$ r$ B! ?1 {; [
I get this feeling I’m in motion
- u. Y% t9 P7 ]* q7 VA sudden sense of liberty
/ |: {; m- Q( R/ }/ R- vThe chances are we’ve gone too far1 y- \2 ?+ _$ x" m- t( h
You took my time and you took my money
  C7 S2 g5 l* ANow I fear you’ve left me standing
. j! q; w/ A* fQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站In a world that’s so demanding) a( G. D8 K" M- N
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站! b5 ]3 V; q4 F: X  l
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sunqafone.cc' \2 L) K/ p- @) Q- N9 m- R' s/ _
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
  `8 n" s# n3 rTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
( Z' V4 g9 {1 i5 ?  G# ?I used to think that the day would never come
; `* j7 O$ x! n* a: j; N8 IThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •